General terms and conditions of use of the website
– General Conditions of Use of the Website (the “Terms”): means all these provisions.
– Website: refers to the website of Fluid Finance SA, available at the address www.fluid.ch
– Products and services: refer to all products and services provided by the Company for registered members
– Visitor/user (“you”): means any person who consults the site and possibly uses the information provided on the site.
– Registered member: means any person who creates a customer account via the site and who wishes to purchase the products and services provided by the Company.
This site is accessible free of charge and everywhere in most countries, except for some states listed below (article xxx).
Indeed, the consultation of the website, as well as the products and services described on the site and offered after creation of a customer account (subject to validation by our teams) are not authorized in the following countries.
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Other countries, not referenced above, may prohibit or restrict access to such a site or such products or services. Therefore, the site, the information and data appearing on the site as well as the products and services described or offered are not addressed to natural or legal persons who are subject, by reason of their domicile, place of residence or nationality, to such a prohibition or restriction. It is the responsibility of the visitor to ensure that the legislation to which he is subject does not impose such prohibitions and restrictions on him and to comply with them.
In addition, this list is subject to change, depending on foreign legislative changes or recommendations issued by Swiss regulatory authorities.
The site is published and hosted by Fluid Finance SA, a company established under Swiss law, whose registered office is located at Quai Gustave-Ador 20, 1207 Geneva, Switzerland.
The website is available directly at the address www.fluid.ch and may also be available through other addresses or channels. The site remains the exclusive property of Fluid Finance SA. Any reproduction or use not authorized by Fluid Finance SA is prohibited.
All costs relating to the consultation and use of the website are borne exclusively by the user.
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the website is to present the various products and services offered by Fluid Finance SA, to promote them, to make the company and its employees known, to make available to users on our site and blog information and articles that we deem interesting, to subscribe to our newsletter and to have the possibility to create a customer account.
The information we provide on our site does not in any way constitute an offer to the public or an invitation to issue an offer to purchase Fluid products. An investment decision should not be made solely on the basis of the information on the site, which has a promotional purpose. In addition, an investment decision involves risks, risks that are borne exclusively by the client. Fluid Finance does not provide any advice on the appropriateness of an investment decision or any legal and tax advice. The client is obliged to form his opinion independently of the information provided by Fluid Finance SA and, if necessary, to take advice from an independent and qualified professional.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time and at the sole discretion of Fluid Finance SA.
There is no minimum age required to visit this site, however, due to the financial nature and risks associated with the products and services we offer, we strongly advise against allowing minors to visit this site. The minimum age required to use the products and services offered by Fluid Finance SA is 18 years or the age of majority of the country of origin of the data subject. Users agree that by using our site and its services, they have reached the age of majority and have full possession of their legal capacity. We assume no legal responsibility for misrepresentations about age and the consequences thereof.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
The user must use the site in accordance with the law and these provisions and must not use this site for illicit or fraudulent purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Harassing or harming other users.
- Making comments or disseminating content that is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, inspoverted or violent, pornographic, sectarian, or equivalent.
- Hacking another user’s account.
- Violating the rights of other users.
- Violating the intellectual property rights of the owners of the site or any third party to the site.
- Acting in any way that could be considered fraudulent or by participating in an illegal activity on the site.
- Interfering or creating any site malfunction.
- Deattributing spam, unsolicited electronic communications, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes, software or malware viruses, ransomware or spyware, or computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of computer hardware.
- Exporting applications, codes or tools developed by the Company and their owners, except in strict compliance with the laws and in accordance with the rules and restrictions displayed.
- Using a robot, spider or any other means not authorized by the Company to access the Website or to extract data and information from it.
- Uploading, displaying, transmitting, distributing, storing, or making public on the website the personal data of users, visitors or third parties without the prior explicit consent of the data subjects.
- Copying, modifying, distributing, selling, or renting all or part of the Website.
- Making a visit to the security systems put in place to protect the website or its users.
- Facilitating or assisting another person to carry out any of the above prohibitions or offences.
When you create your account, you agree to be solely responsible for your account and for the security and confidentiality of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account and that all personal information you provide through your account is current, accurate and truthful and that you will update it if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you use our site inappropriately or illegally or if you violate any of these Terms.
All content published and made available on this site is the exclusive property of Fluid Finance SA. This concerns, but is not limited to images, texts, logos, documents, downloadable files, software, algorithms, codes, audio files, animations, photographs, formatting, technical information, but also the selection and arrangements of these elements, as well as everything that contributes to the composition of the site.
Fluid Finance SA owns the exclusive intellectual property of all elements of the Website. Access to the Website does not confer any license in respect of the Website.
It is forbidden, except with the written agreement of the Company, to distribute, modify, reproduce, communicate to the public the Website, or to copy and store the site for any use other than personal.
It is strictly forbidden, under any circumstances, to attempt or derive the source code, to reverse, decompile, disassemble, or translate the software, or to assist an individual in doing so.
Operation and maintenance of the site
We are not legally bound by the proper functioning of the Website.
We reserve the right to temporarily suspend use of the Website for maintenance purposes, in our sole discretion and without notice.
The Company is not liable for any damages and losses resulting from such suspensions or errors.
Other legal documents
These General Provisions (as well as any annexes and related documents) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swiss law.