Digital Dollar (DUSD)
A secure, transparent, democratic Digital Dollar.
A natural evolution for DeFi.
Guaranteed redemption for 1:1 fiat, even in case of bankruptcy or if it loses its peg on the crypto side.
Smart contract enforces 100% backing. Can’t mint more DUSD supply than the verifiedOffchainAssetBalance.
How it works
- Current stablecoins suck. So do centralized exchanges. So do banks.
- We wanted to allow our users to go directly from their bank account into DeFi and back, cheaply and fast.
- Out of this we created a Digital Dollar kind of by mistake, but it’s perfect for DeFi.
- Users can mint their own Digital Dollars, in seconds (we’re on Arbitrum). Verifiably backed 1:1 on-chain.
- Users become owners by buying tokenized equity ($FLUID).
Deposit into your Fluid account i
Transfer it to the fully transparent DUSD treasury account
Receive freshly minted DUSD into your Web3 wallet
How to redeem your DUSD for off-chain USD?
Just call the “redeem” function of the Fluid mint contract from your whitelisted wallet.
DUSD tokens will be burned and the corresponding USD will be sent from the USD treasury account to your personal account at Fluid Finance.
Fluid + DUSD = DeFi’s Digital Dollar
Don't trust. Verify
- _Check the code.
- _Follow minting in real-time.
- _Unplug from the matrix.
- We’ve partnered with Merkle Science, offering the best in digital security and compliance, so that no matter how you want to hold and move your money, you can do it with confidence.
- All fiat funds held in client safeguarded accounts with regulated European banks.
- The fiat accounts are legally separated from any entity, so bankruptcy-remote from Fluid Finance.
- Fiat funds are insured against theft, fraud, etc. by Lloyd's of London.
- All company funds are secured by a Gnosis Multi-Signature wallet.
- The balance of the USD treasury account is publicly verifiable, 24/7.
- All DUSD are 1:1 backed by real dollars.